I’m making a scrapbook for a friend and the very first page is just their name. While gluing on the letters for the name, I couldn’t help but wonder how awkward it would be if I spelled it completely wrong.
- Got some reassuring news about things that could be much worse but the best case scenario is currently happening
- Cheese and ice cream and Grey’s party with Mieka last night
- Cuddles this morning because Alex is basically a teddy bear
- Got to nine stamps on my Timothy’s Coffee Card, meaning my next drink is free
- Mum gets back in four days!
- Summer classes are going really well
- Realized that I basically don’t have to go to class for this half of the semester because there’s no midterm or exam
- Coffee date with Helen today, and those are always wonderful in 800 different ways
- I kinda feel like I have my shit together? For once?
- Naturalizer shoe sale weekend!
- Went through my Thankful Box this morning and realized the world really is a wonderful place, despite idiotic people who have often convinced me otherwise
- Finished knitting another scarf
- Actually had a day off from both school and work today
- Work is going well because I get to work the busy shifts and leave when it gets boring, basically
- And now I need to stop listing great things because I need to read up on state-building in the Middle East for my group meeting tomorrow aaaaah
In which I threaten to stop sending Dave Happy Monday texts because he takes three days to answer messages.
Emotional detoxing tea parties starting next week?
Yes please. I’ve encountered far too many idiots in the past 24 hours.
*reaches for sweater*
*accidentally grabs dick*
|—||Shenoah on the topic of dough and bagels|
Is it horrible that my Valentine’s day plans involve two midterms followed by Nutella and puppy time and not the boy type friendly thing?
Update: Is it horrible that my Valentine’s day plans now involve going to see Pride & Prejudice with a friend and still not the boy type friendly thing?
That friend is me…sorry Fateema’s Boyfriend type thing…shes mine…MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was creepier then intended