My appropriate reaction to affection being expressed
CONGRATS ON YOU :)
Remember that time my friends were the best ever and they provided cake, soup, emotional cuddles, actual cuddles, pep talks, and various other things that make me love them?
Yeah. They’re kinda cool and stuff.
You are warnederful.
- Postsecret Live was amazing
- Met Frank Warren and had an actual conversation with him
- My amazing mood means I text all my friends telling them they’re lovely, and they all (mostly drunkenly) respond telling me about how great I am
- Amazing sushi for dinner
- I’m not dead or pregnant
- Brotalks with my sister
- Amazing experience with Postsecret Live prompted me to talk to someone I haven’t spoken to in a while, and nervous as I was, it did make me feel good
- Steele is the sweetest and keeps making me happy every time I’m upset
- Being a frosh leader has been amazing
- Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes are back
- I have met about 8000 wonderful people in the past week
- Actually slept last night
- The past twelve hours have been so great that not even inconsiderate fools and adultery can bring me down
- Disposed of the list of things that annoy me that I wrote two nights ago when I was really upset
- Realized that some people will be idiots regardless of what I do and that it’s not for me to deal with anymore, so I won’t bother anymore, which is incredibly liberating
- Wow Postsecret really was an eye-opener for life-related things
- My school schedule is amazing
- My classes are amazing
- Every few minutes, I feel myself not smiling and then I remember that life is amazing and then I can’t stop grinning all over again
- I love everyone and everything good in the world
- On a related note, I need to find more synonyms for ‘amazing’
- I have somewhat learned how to sell men’s clothing
- but it still freaks me the fuck out
- I spent a full hour working with pants today, which made me want to cry
- Went to the sex exhibit at the Museum of Science & Tech. There’s this thing that simulates hooking up with random people you don’t know and teaches you about safe sex. Anyway, long story short, Pepe gave me herpes and some girl named Fanny was trying to talk to us about it but I couldn’t take her seriously because her name was Fanny
- I can’t stop watching Gossip Girl even though the show is terrible
- COMMISSION CHEQUE IN 25.5 HOURS YEYUH
- Combining all the abuses from customers makes me an unintelligent, heartless, racist slut who should be ashamed of her job
- I recently discovered that in almost all photos of me as a child (between the ages of 2 to 6, mostly), I look like a Korean boy
- My dad gets home tomorrow! Yay!
- I killed a man before drinking my morning coffee today
- and by man I mean mannequin. It just fell apart as all men do at my touch
- Every o’clock is latte o’clock
- My babies are all growing up and it’s making me sad
- seriously, the actual babies and Levi and Steele and Cat just need to stop growing
- I got a good four inches of my hair chopped off, and then got all the shit together :D
- A few nights ago I heard unexplained noises in my apartment and thought there was a serial killer in here. Turns out there was no one and I’m just going crazy
- Steele I hope this is enough for you to laugh at. My life has been fairly uneventful because I pretty much just work and play with Fuzz and party and watch Gossip Girl.
You are a ridiculous waa.
You are mistaken; I created the waa.
If you’re trying to break up with me, it’s not working.
I am a fool, good sir.